-->

David Hogg Lashes Out at FOX News: “They Made It Seem Like I’m Trying to Take Away People’s Guns” (VIDEO)

- Maret 25, 2018

That mouth!
David Hogg lashed out at FOX News today at the DNC rally rally against guns in Washington DC.

David Hogg: What a lot of the media, especially FOX News has messed up with me, is that they made it seem like I’m trying to take away people’s guns and I’m against the Second Amendment. My father is a retired FBI agent. I have guns in my house. I’m not going against the Second Amendment. I’m trying to push for common sense gun reform and mental illness reform.”

Kid, if you weren’t for taking away the guns you wouldn’t be on the stage.

And… wasn’t this the same kid that said the “pathetic f*ckers” from the NRA have “blood from children splattered all over their faces.”

The post David Hogg Lashes Out at FOX News: “They Made It Seem Like I’m Trying to Take Away People’s Guns” (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

 

Start typing and press Enter to search