-->

“I Support Trump. I Love That He’s a Nationalist” – Mexican Business Woman Praises Trump, Is Furious at Financiers of Migrant Invasion (VIDEO)

- November 22, 2018

A Mexican business woman ranted to reporters about the ongoing migrant invasion of Tijuana, Mexico.

The woman is furious at the financiers of the illegal migrant invasion.

She also praised President Trump.

Gateway Pundit Poll: Does Trump Have Your Vote In 2020?

Woman: I am Mexican. I support Trump. For my whole life. I’ll support Trump. I’ve known him for ten years. I love that he is a nationalist. I love that he fights for his country.

It’s too bad she’s not coming to America!

Via Vlad Tepes:

The post “I Support Trump. I Love That He’s a Nationalist” – Mexican Business Woman Praises Trump, Is Furious at Financiers of Migrant Invasion (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

 

Start typing and press Enter to search